MyPriceLink Dealer Enhancements Now Available!
November 04, 2016
MyPriceLink Workflow Enhancements Now Available for Dealers!
MyPriceLink continues to evolve. OEC and GM have obtained feedback from dealer customers on the initial release of MyPriceLink, and the first set of workflow enhancements became available on November 4, 2016.
- Export to DMS Screen Modifications**
- Customer and Salesperson ID are no longer required but are still available.
- Provides the ability to export part # and sell price by part line or export all.
- The previous setting will be retained within the same browser setting.
**Requires a CollisionLink PLUS enrollment – find out more about CollisionLink Plus
- Add OE part line(s) to an MPL Quote
- Provides the ability to add one or more OE part lines to an existing MPL Quote.
If you are an existing GM dealer, you can learn more about these enhancements by visiting the OEC Support Center, located in the upper right hand corner of your OEC screen.
- Expanded U.S. Presence, Enhanced Technology Position MyPriceLink for Global Adoption
- Ford to Start Dynamic Parts Pricing with MyPriceLink
- MyPriceLink Selected as Automotive News 2017 PACE Finalist for Industry Innovation
- 5 Minutes with Tim Turvey, Global VP, GM Customer Care and Aftersales
- OEC Revolutionizes Original Equipment Parts List Pricing Through Patent-Pending Technology