GM announces MyPriceLink to launch December 1
October 07, 2015
General Motors announced today that MyPriceLink, the revolutionary new way for the collision repair market to get Genuine GM Collision Parts list prices, will launch nationally December 1, 2015. GM has been conducting two pilots in the marketplace since the end of July. The December 1 launch follows these successful pilots.
- Expanded U.S. Presence, Enhanced Technology Position MyPriceLink for Global Adoption
- Ford to Start Dynamic Parts Pricing with MyPriceLink
- MyPriceLink Dealer Enhancements Now Available!
- MyPriceLink Selected as Automotive News 2017 PACE Finalist for Industry Innovation
- 5 Minutes with Tim Turvey, Global VP, GM Customer Care and Aftersales