How to Get MyPriceLink Pricing
There are two ways to get pricing electronically:
- Collision Estimating System integration with MyPriceLink (if applicable)
- CollisionLink Insurance
Getting Pricing Through Collision Estimating System Integration with MyPriceLink
If your estimating system chooses to integrate, continue writing estimates as you do today, and you will receive the MyPriceLink pricing without any disruption or change to your workflow. You will get real-time MyPriceLink suggested list price on genuine OEM parts through integration between MyPriceLink and major estimating systems.
What has changed is the way your estimating system is receiving suggested list price. The technology enables OEMs to move away from traditional, static price tapes for collision parts and instead, provide real-time suggested list pricing.
Please contact your CES provider if you have questions on the status of their integration with MyPriceLink or changes to their system you may notice if they are integrated.
Benefits to Carriers/Adjusters
- Seamless, uninterrupted user experience
- Provides immediate price visibility on participating OEM parts estimates
- Allows you to view MyPriceLink suggested list prices in real time via a Look-Up Tool
- Set up user accounts for your company either one-by-one or by uploading your list of users
- Web-based, no download required
- Easy to access
Frequently Asked Questions
View the frequently asked questions.
For questions about your Collision Estimating System, Contact your CES provider.
For questions about CollisionLink Insurance, please use the Support Center located at the top right corner within the CollisionLink Insurance application.