How to Access MyPriceLink
OEC users will see a MyPriceLink tab in the OEC portal regardless of which OEC solutions you use.
Non-OEC users can register for MyPriceLink at no charge here.
Dealers can obtain current MPL part pricing in one of three ways:
|1||Collision orders that come through CollisionLink* will have MyPriceLink prices, the ability to respond to shops, and the ability to export** information to DMS to create an invoice and submit for reimbursement.|
|2||Orders outside of CollisionLink:
|3||If a quote request is from a DIY’er or someone asking for a real-time quote:
*Available with a CollisionLink subscription.
**DMS invoice integration available through a CollisionLink subscription.
MyPriceLink DMS Providers
Benefits to Dealers
- Provide suggested list prices on genuine OEM parts in real time to your customers
- Opportunity to sell more parts through real-time pricing
- DMS invoice integration where applicable
- Access to OEM parts marketing programs (conquest programs) within the MPL application.
- Access MPL list pricing directly within your DMS*
If you have questions regarding your DMS system, please contact your DMS provider.
To enroll in CollisionLink, please visit our enrollment site.
If you have questions regarding CollisionLink or MyPriceLink tools, use the OEC Support Center. OEC has a comprehensive Support Center built right into every solution. You can access it from any screen, any time when you’re looking for answers to all your training, support, and troubleshooting questions.