How to Get MyPriceLink Pricing
There are two ways to get pricing electronically:
- Collision Estimating System integration with MyPriceLink (if applicable)
- CollisionLink Shop
Getting Pricing Through Collision Estimating System Integration With MyPriceLink
If your estimating system chooses to integrate, continue writing estimates as you do today, and you will receive the MyPriceLink pricing without any disruption or change to your workflow. You will get real-time MyPriceLink suggested list price on genuine OEM parts through integration between MyPriceLink and major estimating systems.
The way your estimating system receives suggested list price changed. The technology enables OEMs to move away from traditional, static price tapes for collision parts and instead, provide real-time suggested list pricing.
Benefits of collision estimating system integration to fleets:
- Seamless, uninterrupted user experience
- Provides immediate price visibility on all parts estimates from participating OEMs
- Provides a quote ID your dealer can use to look up your estimate
Getting Pricing Through CollisionLink Shop
CollisionLink Shop has been enhanced to integrate with MyPriceLink. CollisionLink is a free, all makes all models, web-based application that enables you to order parts online directly from your OEM dealers.
Current CollisionLink Shop continue to send orders the same way it was done prior to MyPriceLink implementation. When an estimate is imported into CollisionLink, the imported OEM suggested list price from your estimate will be checked with MyPriceLink to make sure you have the latest price, significantly reducing any supplements relating to parts price changes.
If you are not currently a CollisionLink user, you are encouraged to register and begin using CollisionLink to retrieve the latest most accurate OEM MyPriceLink list price. Additionally, once you have the latest most accurate prices, you can begin using CollisionLink as your OE parts ordering tool for all makes and models. CollisionLink is used today to fulfill orders by virtually all major collision parts wholesalers across the country. CollisionLink is the most efficient way to order OE parts in the marketplace today. Begin realizing the benefits of reduced returns, improved cycle times, and much more.
If you need to use another parts procurement solution to send your collision orders, you can still use CollisionLink Shop. You can view your estimates with MyPriceLink prices without having to send orders from CollisionLink Shop. Alternately, you can use the MyPriceLink Look-up Tool within the CollisionLink Shop application to enter OEM part numbers and view the real-time MyPriceLink prices.
In addition to the new MyPriceLink suggested list price features, CollisionLink Shop provides additional benefits to shops and fleets including:
- Access to automaker parts programs for affordable OE parts
- Order OE parts for any make and model from your preferred dealers
- VIN-verification to ensure you are ordering the right parts
- Easily identify missing parts in an order with interactive catalog diagrams
- Keeps your orders organized by job to make it easier for you to track
- Organized order notifications help you quickly see what your next steps are
- Mobile-friendly so that you can easily access the application on your cell phones and tablets
If you are not already experiencing the benefits of CollisionLink Shop, you can register for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
View the frequently asked questions.
For questions regarding your individual collision estimating system, contact your CES provider.
For questions regarding CollisionLink Shop, please use the Support Center located at the top right corner of the CollisionLinkShop.com application.